COMPANY

Established in the year of 2001, Shanghai ONEW New Material Co., Ltd (ONEW) has developed into an integrated enterprise, specialized in R&D, manufacture and marketing&sales of digital printing media, especially printable wallpaper wall fabric materials.

ONEW Products and Services:
ONEW main products now including: Non Woven Wallpaper, Self Adhesive Non Woven Wallpaper, Self Adhesive Fabric, Paperback PVC High Foaming Textured Wallpaper, Composite Wallpaper, Whiteboard Sticker, Glass Sticker, etc. With a complete and scientific quality management system in conformance with ISO9001 and ISO14001 standards, ONEW are able to provide domestic and foreign customers with professional OEM / OBM / ODM services as well as high quality products.

ONEW Enterprise Culture:
Mission: Continuous R&D Innovation of Digital Printing Materials
Development Concept: Credit to All, and Share One Future
Values: Fulfill Wishes and Share Happiness
Adhering to the open and win-win enterprise culture, ONEW would like to cooperate and improve together with each customer and create a better future.

printable wallpaper factory
printable wall paper factory

Established in the year of 2001, ONEW started as manufacturer of coating chemicals for digital printing media and focused on the domestic market only.

In the year of 2012, ONEW stepped into the field of digital printing media manufacture. All the coating chemicals are independently developed by ONEW R&D center staff. And at that time, there came out the Non Woven Wallpaper Series, Paperback PVC High Foaming Textured Wallpaper Series, Scratch Resistant Wallpaper Series, and Composite Wallpaper Series, etc.

From 2015, ONEW started to develop water-based acrylic resin formulation technology and apply in the production of self adhesive products, to ensure the materials are strictly as per REACH standards, and eco-friendly during applications. And there came out the self adhesive peel and stick series, like Self Adhesive Non Woven Wallpaper, Self Adhesive Fabric, Whiteboard Sticker, Glass Sticker, etc. All the adhesive applied are water-based, green and health safe with very easy installation.

In the year of 2017, ONEW built its own international business center in Shanghai, which is Shanghai ONEW New Material Co., Ltd. And now ONEW mainly focus on the overseas market, especially the Southeast Asia, European and North American market.

Shanghai ONEW in SignIstanbul

In September, we Shanghai ONEW NEW Material Co., Ltd. (ONEW) attended SignIstanbul(20-23 Sep., 2018, TÜYAP İstanbul Fair Center l TÜYAP) at booth number L-33, Salon 14.

Customers from different countries and areas came to visit our booth. 80% of them are local Turkish and the other 20% come from Greece, Slovenia, Tunisia, Iraq, etc. They love our material so much, especially our printable wallpaper materials like non woven wallpaper, paperback PVC textured wallpaper, adhesive non woven wallpaper, adhesive fabric, etc.

As we are manufacturer of wide format digital printing materials, especially printable wallpaper materials, many customers were interested in distributing our products in their areas. And we promised to to provide them with our quality products and service support. Some customers even came to our booth more than once, twice to discuss possible cooperation chance and policy details. Our sample pages and brochures ended up quickly before the last day of the fair.

SignIstanbul
exibition

Shanghai International AD & Sign Technology & Equipment Exhibition

The 26th Shanghai International AD & Sign Technology & Equipment Exhibition held in National Exhibition and Convention Center(Shanghai) On 28th-31rd. March,2018

Shanghai ONEW New Material Co. Ltd 's Mission is Continuous Innovation of the Printing Material Research and Development Base. There are two new products (Printable Sun Fabric and Latex Photo Paper), whether the quality or the price, both have been highly recognized by our customers.

Many clients released purchase orders during the exhibition.

Participate in SING China 2017

SIGN CHINA has been pioneering in the combination of indoor and outdoor printers and supplies, engravers and cutting machines, signage, lightbox, advertising display, LED& OLED display, LED illuminant, LED lightings and digital signage into a single comprehensive sourcing platform for the sign industry since 2003.

Shanghai ONEW New Material Co. Ltd discussed how could move forward and established a long lasting business association with our clients, achieved great progress in Cooperation field during this exhibition. The company's Mission is Continuous Innovation of the Printing Material Research and Development Base.

ONEW’s spirit of craftsman attracted an interview from CCTV, we will continue to report this television interviews.

sign china