Printable Ultra Clear Glass Film
Super Cling Films YG2002 is transparent film with innovative cling technology for premium window graphics, printing, and sign-making needs. It is a polyvinyl chloride (PVC) film for internal & external window graphics and displays.
YG2002 doesn’t rely on adhesive or static, very easy to cling onto glass, varnished wood, stainless steel, PVC, and other smooth surfaces.
The silicone based suction layer is low-tack, and will not leave adverse effect on applying surface, even for long term use.
Product ID: YG2002
Face film thickness: 100um
Adhesive thickness: 25um
Dimensional stability: ≤0.28mm
15 min 6N/25MIN
24 hrs 12.5N/25MIN
Removability: 1 years
Shelf-Life: 1 year
Chemical Characteristics :resistant to most mild acids, alkalis, and salt solutions.
Face: 10s transparent PVC film
Suction layer: pressure sensitive adhesive
Liner: 125um PET film
- Mild/Eco Solvent inkjet
- UV inkjet
- Screen printing
- Flat-bed die-cutting
- Litho printing
Basic Installation Instructions
- The surface needs to be clean and free of dirt;
- Moisture the surface before clinging;
- Peeling the whole liner off gently;
- Carefully position the film so that it is properly aligned on all sides.
- Using a fitting tool to remove air bubbles when completely removed, and the graphics is in place;
- To reposition, slowly peel off the surface;
- Step back, and admire your work
- POP Promotional Advertising
- Window Stickers